Who we are
If you have any concerns, or would like more detail about how we process your Personal Data, you can contact us at email@example.com
Protecting Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data isn’t just protected by the quality, commitment and high standards of PP, it’s also protected by law. The law states that we can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so and it must be one of the following:
• To fulfil any contract that we have with you
• We have a legal obligation
• Where you have consented to the processing
• When it is in our legitimate interest
• When it is in the public interest
When we have a business or commercial reason to process your Personal Data this is referred to as a legitimate interest. Your Personal Data is still protected and we must not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
If we do use legitimate interests as a reason to process your Personal Data we will tell you that we are doing so, what our legitimate interests are and provide you with a method to raise any questions or objections you may have. However, compelling grounds for processing such information may over-ride your right to object.
How we store your Personal Data
We pass data to our warehouse network and courier in order to deliver your items. All data is encrypted as standard under SSL.
How long we keep your Personal Data
Whenever your data is kept by PP will ensure that it is appropriately protected and only used for legitimate purposes.
We will keep your data for the period that you are a customer or client of PP.
If you are no longer a customer or client of PP, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant legal or regulatory obligations. Your Personal Data may be kept longer if we cannot delete it for technical reasons.
Provided we do not have a legitimate interest to retain your details, you have the right to be forgotten and removed from our marketing material. You can contact us by telephone, email or in person to confirm this.
Why we process your Personal Data
We process your data to ensure you receive the best service levels from PP. We will keep your details on our secure system and will contact you by email or telephone with details of properties that could be of interest.
If you choose not to provide your Personal Data it may prevent us from meeting legal obligations, fulfilling a contract, or performing services you expect from PP. Not providing your Personal Data may mean we are unable to provide you with our services.
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
• Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email
• Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means
• Details of the enquiries made with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means
Telephone calls to and from our staff are not recorded.
Personal Data we share with others
• Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
• Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
• Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
Depending on the products you choose to use we may need to share your Personal Data with the third parties that provide those services, however your explicit consent will first be obtained.
Your rights over your Personal Data
We will assist you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your Personal Data, including:
• Withdrawing your previously granted consent; however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing
• Lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority
• Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
• Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date
• Erasure of any Personal Data that we process
• Restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
• Asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of your Personal Data, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’
• The ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate interests
• The ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your point of view and to request that a human review the decision
For more information on these rights you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently.